- Shuttles will be provided on Friday and Saturday from Family Weekend Hotels
- Parking will be provided on Friday and Saturday in select locations – TBD
- Sunday parking will be available to purchase at the GT Hotel and Conference Center, Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel for a fee.
Parking for Friday and Saturday, October 27-28 is included in your registration and families will be assigned various locations around campus to park. Classes are still in session on Friday and parking is limited, but we will do our best to assist all families. Please check your email a week prior to event to learn more about parking as we get closer to the Family Weekend.
Transportation for Friday and Saturday, October 27-28: A Family Weekend Shuttle (Stinger buses) will be running a loop around campus from to the following locations:
- Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel (Pick-up and Drop-off located across the street from the hotel)
- Courtyard Atlanta Midtown Hotel (on Techwood Drive)
- Georgia Tech Student Center located at 350 Ferst Drive
- During the College & School Receptions additional routes will be added between 3 P.M. – 5:30 P.M. to take families to various academic buildings around campus. Consult the schedule for your specific College or School for more information.
- McCamish Pavilion
Yellow Cab: (404)-839-2098
Atlanta Checker Cab: (404)-351-1111
National Cab Company: (404) 456-5702
Crown Cab Company: (404) 898-0554
Parking for Sunday, October 29: Families who are attending the Sunrise Breakfast at the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel or the Jazz Brunch at the GT Hotel & Conference Center will be asked to pay the hourly parking rate.